Store monument and benchmark information including latitude and longitude, state plane coordinates and more. Use Info-Retriever's powerful search routines to find the benchmark or control point you need.
Manage Benchmarks and other survey control!
- Manage benchmarks and other survey control.
- Keep unlimited notes for each control point.
- Create a location map of control points in Google Earth or Google Maps.
- Import NGS Datasheets (copy and paste).
- Search for control by address.
- Search for control by nearest street and cross street.
- Store lat/lon, local coordinate and also state plane coordinates with each point.
- Search for a control point by specifying a search window around a point.
- Print azimuth and distance to control points from a known coordinate.
- Scan and save field notes, sketches, photographs, aerials and other documents with each control point.