Contacts & Clients
Along with standard contact information, the contact view also contains a list of properties for each contact as well as a list of documents that have been written to the contact with the built-in word processor. Eight blank user fields are also provided for you to use as you choose.
- Keep track of important contact information.
- Look up a contact's address in Google Maps.
- Keep unlimited notes for each contact.
- Keep a list of properties or jobs for each contact.
- Create letters right from the contact view.
- View a list of correspondence with each contact.
- Scan and save documents and photographs for each contact.
Below is a list of the data that can be stored with each contact.
- Contact Name
- City, State, Zip
- Six phone numbers
- Email address
- Date Entered
- Comments (unlimited size)
- List of documents
- List of properties/jobs
- List of files, including PDF files, spreadsheets, or any other file on your computer.
- Scanned images
- 8 User fields for you to rename and use as desired